Friday, January 28, 2011

Iunbeatable

My favorite app is call Bloons Tower Defense™. This app is my favorite because it is a really good time passer when you are bored. The object of the game is to build your monkey army to stop bloons from reaching the end of the trail. You place monkeys strategically on the map to stop them.

On of the worst apps I have ever heard of is Angry Birds. I dislike it because there is no sense in throwing angry birds at building to kill the targets. To me this game is overrated.

If I had to create an app I would have to create one that is unbeatable. I would make it where no one can beat so it would gain a lot of popularity and people will get self-confident that they can beat it and then download it. What this app will do is you will have to run across this platform and dodge objects coming at you. I would name this app Iunbeatable.

No comments:

Post a Comment