Friday, October 8, 2010

Trapped But Not Broken

Sitting in the utter darkness of the mine I hear shouting and I find out the people are trying to get help as soon as possible. They said they have this tube they can send four items of our choice down. I told them to send down a flashlight so we can see down here. The second thing I would ask for them to put down the tube is to send down a sport magazine so I can catch up on them. Then I would ask for them to bring a pillow that I can sleep on because I don't want to sleep on the hard ground. The final thing I would ask for is a Ipod so I can listen to music and play games on it to pass the time. The trapped men and I were trying to pass the time by entertaining each other. We would tell riddles and jokes to get our mind of reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment