Friday, September 17, 2010

Tyler's Perfect Day! :)

My perfect day would consist of me sleeping in 'till 11 o'clock. Then waking up to the sound of Sports Center on the living room television. Catching up on my daily dosage of sports news my mom prepares me lunch. She makes me some good old fashioned all-American cheeseburger. Once my meal was done I go outside and take a ride on my Kawasaki Teryx. I would drive around town and roam the country on it. Then I would come back to the house for supper where my mom is waiting with some nice grilled juicy steaks. I would then devour my steak then get ready to watch a movie with my family. After the movie was over I would be wiped out and go to sleep in an instant. I would sleep peacefully the rest of the night without any interruptions and get a good nights rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment